Menu

20070721

Today I'd like to continue with flat fields experiments which gave quite good result yesterday when I got just V flat and then switch the scope off 'cause of lightnings (visible on PV again...). It was really a great gig in the sky above Palava hills... Today I did the same experiment with B filter. After a while I moved over the Linear comet (C/2006 VZ13) to get aprox. 10 min exposure in R.

Then again 3c 454.3 in R band. Sky was very poor so I made some test of mount (several slews over the entire sky) which seems to have systematic errors. Altogether with Stellarium it was quite funny experience. Stellarium rulez :) Now I'm observing IGR[13] in V, R, I and try to make simple *.MAT php viewer...

[night profile]

IGR [13] VRI image.. Bad conditions...


3c 454.3 R. Bad conditions...

3c 454.3 V. Bad conditions...